RS view 32 project transfer to another existing system

srv

Hi,

Anybody, please advice me how we can copy a rs view 32 project to another one desktop HMI.My aim is to transfer one modified rs view 32 project to another HMI which was already ruuning with the older project.(Copy modified project to a older project)

Do you want to replace the older project or add the new project into the older project?

It's been a long time since I have done an RSView32 project, but it seems like there's a built-in transfer utility.

I just modified the project in one system. i have to copy that project to another system.We have two HMI with rs view 32.i just modified one system and just copy the same project to another system

OZEE is right... you may use the Project Transport utility. Go to Start--> All Programs--> Rockwell Software--> RSView32 Tools--> Transport.
Using the RSView32 Transport utility, you have the option to Rename, Copy, Delete, Back Up, or Restore a project.

Be sure that the project is closed before you use the Project Transport Wizard to manipulate it.

- fuzzy logic

My second sysytem also contains one project (older) running.I just want to copy the modified project and i have to run that instead of older project.So can we do it through transfer utility-restore a project.We have any another way like just copy & paste to the Project folder in C drive

[Do] we have any another way, like just copy & paste to the Project folder in C drive?
Yes, if you have saved your RSView project in a file folder of its own (no other projects included), then you can copy and paste it to another location. However, be warned that if the other location is running RSView with different credentials (different User Name, different Password) then your project probably will not start. A work around is to create a New Project at the other location, then import the grahics (*.GFX files) and all other data into the new project from the old project.