need to know

vikas1947

is there any other plc in which we can use mvm,move, compare,copy,fill, e.t.c type of advance instruction like in allen bredly,,
one more thing i want to ask
can build my career in plc scada based industries what happen when any new conroler will come in a place of plc and scada i will become job less and any body can tell me that working as a plc trainer is better or working in any manufacturing industries is better ? please clear my droughts so that i can make my future bright sujest me to do any thing if required.......:rolleyes:

is there any other plc in which we can use mvm,move, compare,copy,fill, e.t.c type of advance instruction like in allen bredly,,
Yes, there are. But maybe those instructions have other names in those other brands.
one more thing i want to ask
can build my career in plc scada based industries what happen when any new conroler will come in a place of plc and scada i will become job less and any body can tell me that working as a plc trainer is better or working in any manufacturing industries is better ? please clear my droughts so that i can make my future bright sujest me to do any thing if required.......:rolleyes:
If the outcoming of a new controller would mean becoming jobless, I would have lost my job when PLCs came in to the workplace for the first time. One thing is sure: you'll have to keep learning every day of the rest of your life if you want to keep up with technological progress. If you don't then, and only then, you will lose your job because of new equipment being introduced. If you keep on learning, there's no problem at all.

Kind regards,

can you tell me what is the name of mvm in mistubishi,siemens zilo soft ,and some more instruction to............
as i knw we can use bits in ab plc's how we can use bits in other like by opening distunery of all addresses in mistubishi zillo or siemens

aa.jpg

can you tell me what is the name of mvm in mistubishi,siemens zilo soft ,and some more instruction to............
Sorry, but no I cannot, because that is what I normally get paid for. Besides that I only work with AB and Siemens.

Kind regards,

When you get the "new" PLC, you should also get a manual. In this manual it will explain all of these questions. You just need to understand Key Words. Most are the same as what you use in AB. 2 exceptions I can think of are interger (sometimes refered to as a word) and float (sometimes called a real). As far as functions are concerned move is sometimes called store.

My suggestion is when you get the new PLC you post the question for the parts you do not understand. But before you post take a stab at the help menu.

Example:

Question:
What do you call a float in a Siemens S7-200 PLC

Answer:
It is called a real and is addressed as a VDnnnn where in AB it is addressed as a F:nnn

In the case of MVM you must first understand in depth exactly what that instruction does. The, using the manuals suggested, you may find an exact match or you may have to develop a sequence of two or more instructions to perform the same operation. While searching the manuals you may find a new instruction which performs the overall task in which you used the MVM much easier. As also suggested, continual reading and thinking about the PLC is required to stay current.