Wstinghouse PC 1100 numalogic

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, any idea on what type of software, programming cable is to be used with the Westinghouse PC 1100 numalogic PLC?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys, sthompson thanks for the link, It actually got to me how lazy I can sometimes be.:sleep: Thank goodness for you 🍻
This is some good stuff

Well, I have to admit that I knew it would point you in the right direction, because I had just Googled it myself. I have never heard of that PLC either.

It is a reminder too all that you are more likely to get help if you have at least tried to resolve the issue on your own. Not that I am picking on you in particular Adam. There are lots and lots of examples on here of people that just want the answer, without any work or thought on their part.

I hope you found all the information you needed.

Stu....

Not that I was trying to take advantage of this wonderful site that is is great source of information, just that I have had two rough days dealing with PLC's that I have never heard myself included, IDEC is one more to add on to the list. Finally got the equipment going I just love when the customers call and say " the issue has got to be with the program, it’s a AB PLC can you come and take a look" turns out that one of them is a Westinghouse and the other is a IDEC and none of them have an issue with the logic program.
Anyway Thanks Stu I did find what I was looking for.

Oh yes, it is always the PLC's fault. Never mind the broken Prox laying on the floor there. I have even walked past a machine carrying the Laptop on my way somewhere else, and all of a sudden, I created their problem somehow. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Stu....