S_ODTS Timer

AutoNub

I'm just hoping for some clarification regarding the retentive timer S_ODTS (Siemens Step 7) function block. When it is reset, if S is false (S input is 0), will the timer begin timing again from 0 or will it require S to go true (S input is 1) prior to repeating the timing cycle?

I want it to require S to go true again after a restart, but I do not want the timer to stop timing when S goes false prior to a restart. Does this make sense?

Similar Topics

Hello, I still do not have equipment in to test. But the RTAC ladder does not have a timer reset coil. I wonder if a reset coil on Timer.IN is...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Question to anyone with ideas about my thoughts on upgrading a very vintage timer, which is being used to switch between 2 5hp domestic water...
Replies
Views
why my timer only executes once here? After first time i use it, ET stays at 0ms all the time. It is in FB
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom