ADD block not working

jcp

Hi friends;
I try to make a ramp generator in PLC.
I do the following work but it is not working why?
1. I want in 8 sec the counts ramp up from 0 to 32000.
2. so i use T_10MS system bit.
3. i use add function INPUT REGISTER I1= %R11, I2=40 and Q=%R11.
But add function not working while in LM90 i see scan time is 14 ms.
Regards

With a scan time of 14 ms, you can't expect to be able to reliably use the T_10MS (%S0003) bit. That bit is on for 5 ms and off for 5ms.
Try using T_100MS (%S0004) and an increment of 400. Be sure to have T_100MS drive a one-shot coil and use a contact from the one-shot coil at the enable node of the ADD instruction.

For a smaller increment you could use the rising and falling edges of T_100MS to trigger two different one-shot coils and contacts from either of the one-shots enable the ADD instruction. In that case you'll use an increment of 200.
For an even smaller increment, you will have to use a TMR instruction to create a pulse more frequently. Just don't try to get a pulse more often than once per scan.