Wring to DTA100's

wvos

Hello,

Couple days ago i asked some question about a whole system but i sort off figured most of it out. Im working with an IFM AC1305, 2x IFM DTA100 ( RFID Write/Read heads ) and a bunch of IFM E80318 ( RFID Tags ) and finally my CPU is a 414 2 DP one from siemens.

Im trying to read the data on the RFID Tags in my Step 7 program and that works just fine. The writing is an issue tho. Ive got my hardware config set up so it reads the input words 568 - 583. The first DTA100 is read in Input word 568 and the second one in Input word 576. They both receive the decimal value 125 ( A default i assume ).

Now the issue is writing to the RFID tags. Ive got my Output words 572 - 595. Whatever i put into those words i cant seem to read anything other than the default in the RFID Tags.

My question is: What do i need to do to write anything in the RFID Tags? I know about a command channel but i cant seem to figure out if i need to change a mode to enable writing.

I attached the Hardware Config of my system for better understanding.

Thanks

HW config.jpg

Hello,

Couple days ago i asked some question about a whole system but i sort off figured most of it out. Im working with an IFM AC1305, 2x IFM DTA100 ( RFID Write/Read heads ) and a bunch of IFM E80318 ( RFID Tags ) and finally my CPU is a 414 2 DP one from siemens.

Im trying to read the data on the RFID Tags in my Step 7 program and that works just fine. The writing is an issue tho. Ive got my hardware config set up so it reads the input words 568 - 583. The first DTA100 is read in Input word 568 and the second one in Input word 576. They both receive the decimal value 125 ( A default i assume ).

Now the issue is writing to the RFID tags. Ive got my Output words 572 - 595. Whatever i put into those words i cant seem to read anything other than the default in the RFID Tags.

My question is: What do i need to do to write anything in the RFID Tags? I know about a command channel but i cant seem to figure out if i need to change a mode to enable writing.

I attached the Hardware Config of my system for better understanding.

Thanks

bump