Mitsubish GOT1000 Display Problem

minaykha

HI all,

Pls read and help me to solve my problem.

Now, i am using GT Designer 2 software version 2.98.

I create an application and downloaded to my HMI unit , GOT 1000,

Model : GT1155-QSBD-C.

I could download to HMI unit. But, something wrong with display. Pls check my attachment picture, some button can see but some can't show on HMI display.

look forward for hearing from someone.

Thank in advanced.

GOT1000.jpg

Add in to my post.

Manual, Auto, Warm up, Production and Stop button cannot see on HMI display.
Alarm message, Water level and Time setting button can see on HMI display.

Hello,

It looks to me like those buttons are tied to a bit in your PLC program. If you double click on the switch, go to the text tab. You can enter text there for the button for both the on and off states. I'm guessing your text is only in the on state so if the switch is off you wont see it.

Hope this helps,

Dave

GOT1000 display problem

Hi Sir,

Pls see my attachment picture.

IF i select key, i can see the button on HMI unit.

If i select Bit, i can't see the button on HMI ( GOT1000).

May i know what is the different between Bit and Key selection ?

If i select key for all buttons , it still can work or not ?

Thank.

HMI problem.jpg

Hello,

The selection between bit and key is for the lamp. If you select key, the lamp will be on when the key is pressed. If you select bit the lamp will be on when the bit you assign to it is on in the PLC.

Dave

Also check the "ON" status
You may have the wrong colour or background in that setup