Windows CE popup on PV+ after Printing

ElectricFreak

Does anyone know how to eliminate the message that pops up after printing from a PanelView Plus?
The popup has a header that says "Windows CE Networking"
The body of the message states "Print Job # on Queue \\Servername\Printer has finished printing. Size of job is ***** bytes"

Or If I cannot prevent this from appearing, how can I make the OK button larger, so it is not so difficult to select?

On a touch-screen only, PV+700 this ok button is so small, it is difficult to get without using something as a stylus, that can result in screen damage.🔨

Last edited:
If you can get access to the RA Knowledgebase (TechConnect contract needed) there is a technote with some attached files to modify registry.
This is needed as Windows CE is designed to provide by default the printing messages.

Technote #35179

- fuzzy logic