AMCI Stepper control

brown56

Has anyone had any experience with AMCI stepper motors and code. Can I use their sample code to understand and elaborate on controlling my stepper motor.
Thank You

I used their stepper motor module (3601) and motor on a CompactLogix project a couple of months ago. Their manual and telephone support are great. I modified their sample code a little to suit my purposes and wrote an AOI to control it. Worked beautifully.

Last edited:
My experience with older AMCI products for the PLC-5 Controlnet Nexus Modules and SLC modules was always top-notch. I found their manuals and examples to be the most clear and concise possible documents, and their hardware to be outstanding too.

Similar Topics

Anyone use any of these? I have a simple application that requires some steppers and these certainly seem attractive. I was just wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a micrologix 1200 and I've written a stepper application following the sample application included with the AMCI 3102 stepper...
Replies
Views
hello guys, I am using a L32E processor and two amci ethernet stepper controllers. amci has a sample program on there site that they give you...
Replies
Views
Hi: I am using a compact logix L35E processor and will have a point IO rack with nothing but 8 of the point IO stepper cards made by AMCI for...
Replies
Views
Wondered if anyone had experience with any of the AMCI stepper cards that integrate with the A-B hardware and RSLogix Software. In particular...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom