td 400c communication cable..

Nelliyan

Hi to all,

i am using s7 200 in my machine along with td400c(Hmi)..using ppi cable i can communicate between pc & cpu... Now the problem is i dont know the "cable configuration" for communicating the cpu and hmi...pls send any link or manual tht can help to prepare the cable...
(Db9- 2 side male)

Thanks in Advance...

Thanks for the reply,,

Now it s possible for me to communicate between the hmi(mp 177 b) and My pc with out using the ppi cable...reason my ppi cable got damaged...so pls guide in this issue

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Sorry for my bad English The 400C show 037:Battery low so we power off the drive then we pull out the battery and found the new one. After 5...
Replies
Views
Well it looks like this thing is pretty limited. I think they are artificially handicapping the logic so they don't erode their other controller...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to control a variable from the td. But i want to control from the td a variable set in a range of 0 to 1000. It´s posible to do...
Replies
Views
I have Woodward Controller EASYGEN-3500XT and Phoenixcontact make IO CAN-CUPLER part no: 2702230, Analog Input card: 2861412, Analog Output Card ...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom