SimaticTrain materials? Have anybody it?

Valera

Hi
I 'm from Russia. I'm styding in last grade of school. I have been learning Siemens PLC for 1 year. My brother work at plant whith its. But there are not print materials for learning. I downloaded materials of S7-PROG1 is written in Power Point. It is best of all.
Please, may be you send me materials of Siemens training course like this. I will be bless you for your kindness. It will help me in founding job.
Best regards. Valera [email protected]

Similar Topics

I've recently inherited a project from one of our sister companies. We have a range of machines that all use various versions of Codesys. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am part of a senior design group that is building a dynonameter to test shocks. We are ordering parts tomorrow morning and so I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest some study material for the quick panel plus view design and logic plc programming? Best regards
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm learning to program the Cimplicity HMI 8.2 recently. Do you have any suggestions where can I find some helpful manuals or...
Replies
Views
I am teaching a training course in the fundamentals and basic applications of A-B Micrologix PLC's. I purchased DVD's from TPC Training Systems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom