omron zen

zingo

I need to do something similar to the running line.
with 1ms relay output 1ms and 2sec interval for next output.

output 1 open for 1ms then pause 2sec
output 2 open for 1ms then pause 2sec
output 3 open for 1ms then pause 2sec
and go again to 1 output and etc...

can any one help me to start write this program with zen compilator ?

Do you have a model number for the hardware?

Based on the information in the ZEN manual, the ZEN will be too slow for your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Omron Zen 20D-V2 hes have 8 outputs that i need.
I need to control 8 valves solenoids 24v . Open in a row first, second, ... , eight. but must have interval some sec and relay output delay ~2ms...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/zenw.png/
zenw.png
zenw.png
zenw.png

cycle is activated, only one of time. How to do that this cycle be that would be endless?

This appears to be doing what you ask. Use at your own risk. The PLC model is different. I0 "Starts" the cycle, I1 "Stops" the cycle. Change the value of T0 for valve "ON" time. Change the value of T1 for time between "Step to next valve". To change the RESTART CYCLE DELAY, change the value of T2 on RUNG #21 in the updated version.

Last edited: