image processing

ahmed yousri

hi every one
i want check my product quality by using image processing . by compare line production product with standard image
please recommented software and hardware which can be used.

You need to provide WAY more information to get any sort of useful response. In general, Cognex, Keyence, and Banner are some of the big boys.

thanks Damianinrochester and thanks uptouw47 also for your quick reply . i want detect the product shape . every 2.5 sec .colour and other specification not require . the product made on class
please help

thanks Damianinrochester and thanks uptouw47 also for your quick reply . i want detect the product shape . every 2.5 sec .colour and other specification not require . the product made on class
please help

Again, way more information is needed for a vision app. In reality, you should have a vendor visit and discuss your application to propose the most suitable solution.

Why not take pictures of what you are doing, and where you will be doing it and post.

It is possible you may be able to get away with a simple Cognex Checker. The software is free and very easy to use. It has impressive part recognition for a low end camera.

Again, way more information is needed for a vision app. In reality, you should have a vendor visit and discuss your application to propose the most suitable solution.

Why not take pictures of what you are doing, and where you will be doing it and post.

It is possible you may be able to get away with a simple Cognex Checker. The software is free and very easy to use. It has impressive part recognition for a low end camera.
thanks for your reply . i will post all data as soon as possible . after feast