Get Target AmsNetId and Vision Default Image Directory

I am working with Twincat 3. I am trying to store some images in files and when PLC restarts I want to read those files and get the images. Everything Is working fine but I have to create a button to automatically clear these images from files also. for this I have found the FB_FileDelete function block. but it requires me to pass the Ams NetId of the target and the file name along with the path. How do I find out the NetId of current Target. Here target can be local or any other (for local we can set it to empty string) but I want the netId of whatever it is selected currently.
Also while storing image i am using the default Image directory set from Vision Service Configuration and using the FB_VN_WriteImage , FB_VN_ReadImage function block for reading and writing images by only providing the filename without the path . but for clearing the image i need the path as well, How do I get the Default Image Directory path Programatically in PLC programs?

1710931120148.png