Looking for Anyone with in-depth Experion PKS Knowledge. Please Help.

jasonewoods

Hi My Name is Jason Woods and I work in HR at Honeywell. I have multiple positions that we are seeking knowledgeable individuals that have Experion PKS experience. Must have at least three years of experience to be considered. If you have experience, please contact me directly at [email protected] or 678-893-4985. These opportunities are located all over the US and if you qualify we will be able to assist with relocation if needed.

Thanks,

Jason.

Similar Topics

Greetings, we are looking to hire a new automation engineer. We are a potato processing plant and do most of the programming ourself. We are...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thank you for reading this post. I would like to call up for opinions in regards to oil and gas entry jobs for somebody that doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am looking for a remote I/O solution to Redlion's protocol converters. To give the big picture. I am revamping an in house...
Replies
Views
Last week I had a Micrologix controller die on me and we lost the program for our overwrapper. Contacted Italian company Impianti Novopac and they...
Replies
Views
From time to time I get customers looking for help, I did a page on my old website but that did not work out very well So I am going to just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom