problem with s200 cpu214

eray1907

Hello guys,now i`m learn to program PLC and HMI.PLC is s200 cpu214 and HMI is MT200D.I write a program (with Micro win )to set some memory bits on PLC with MT200-it`s was successfully:)
Try to upload another program on PLC but don`t have communication between PLC and PC (use USB/PPL Multimaster cable 6ES7 901-3DB30-0Xa0.Try everything - to change baud rates and ports,same problem:mad: but old program in PLC still running with HMI.
I doubt are port of PLC is blown?whether it is possible?Despite old program in PLC still running with HMI.
HMI conected via RS422 to PLC:confused:

I hope you understand me!

The part number for the PLC doesn't tell me which version. If it is a more modern S7-200 then at the right hand side is a small flap, open it up and there is a 3 position switch, you can stop the program by moving it to the bottom position.

Hello BryanG
part number is 6ES7 214-1BC01-0XB0,if you mean switch for RUN-STOP program,yes i try in stop position but no effect.

One thing stands out, you have Local and Remote addresses as 2, the Local address is normally 0, I think. Double click the PC/PPI cable section and set the Local address to 0. Also trying checking the Search All Baud Rates box.

Last edited:
I try with diferent local addres and all baud rates-same error.
Seriously thinking I blow port of PLC:confused: But if port is not working with PPI cable,why work with HMI?:mad:
Monday I try with another PLC,to sure PPi cable is not faultly

Still have a problem.Try with another PLC and PPI cable is OK.
Try to communication with PLC after power off and switch position on STOP or Therm no effect.Looks like this PLC go to trash:smas: