Connecting twido over ethernet

Geerto

Hi everyone,
i'm new here at plc talk, so i hope someone can help me with my little problem.

I have a problem to connect my pc to 2 separate twido's over ethernet.
I'm using two TWDLCDA24DRF twido's in combination with the 499TWD01100 twidoport for each twido.
My router is a Phoenix contact "FL switch SF 8XT"

I think the hardware settings in each controller are correct (communication over a normal serial cable is working perfect)

In twidosoft at the connections managment the ip adresses are set as this:
twido1: 192.168.1.196 P-unit/adres is set to @
twido2: 192.168.1.197 P-unit/adres is set to @

ip of my pc: 192.168.1.198

when i trying to connect i get the error message: "communication error, check connection parameters, network cables configuration and controller suply"

all cables are ok, so this could not be the problem

could this be a problem with ip adressing? i'm using windows 7
and i am not an expert in ip adressing.

thanx in advantage

win 7 works fine with Twido.
check your mask address and gateway.
Check that your com port is set to Modbus
see attached

twdo enet.GIF twdo modbus.GIF