CTB GA servo driver to Xinje HMI

efendy

Dear sir
I wish that someone could help me about this problem...
We have one machine using by CTB GA Series servo driver brand CTB Beijing Technoly that connected to Xinje HMI...HMI was broken..I would like to change the HMI to another one, but i found the problem about..software to read the parameter from CTB servo driver...its means..variable from ctb ga driver that can be read from HMI..

really help from someone
regards
efendy

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working on Mitsubishi MR-J5-70A amplifier, and need some advice on selecting fuse size. Main power is 1ph 240VAC, and in the manual, it...
Replies
Views
Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a machine with old 802d sl siemens controller. I am trying to tune servo by Siemens starter software. Anyone experienced...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm thinking about using commands for Melservo J5 controller via HMI without PLC. Have you guys done this kind of control configuration for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom