WinCC Flexible 2008: View Array tags

pietervdb

Hello,

I have a WinCC Flexible Runtime which gets data from a SQL 2005 Express.

Now i want to view a complete table (40 lines, 10 elements each line) in the runtime.

I've made a script who fills each element of a line into a internal tag array.

So now a have 10 internal tags arrays.

I want to view these tags in the runtime, a sort of table view.
I can make a table of 400 IO fields and add to each IO field a array element but thats a lot of work.

Is there a workaround?

I think this would be your best option. I keep thinking that Siemens will come out with a grid or table object but this is the best that I have found. If you are already working with the values in a script this may not be hard to implement.

How can you have data from a tag log displayed in table form for panels or the WinCC flexible PC Runtime?

Instructions:
Using the projects prepared for downloading, you can read out data from the tag log created by the system and transfer it into a table.

The solution is based on scripts. The following navigation properties and functions are implemented in the sample project:
  • You can scroll entries up and down in single steps in the log.
  • You can scroll entries up and down in steps of 10 in the log.
  • You can jump from the beginning to the end of the log.
  • You can specify the log name in a text field.
  • The tag name, time stamp and value are read out of the log entry.
  • The entry numbers in the log are displayed.

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/22726112