How to use COLL (81) as FIFO in CQM1H

HaPPy_BoY

Hi. I have difficulties with using the COLL instruction as FIFO stack instruction . Does anyone has a simple example to understand other than the manual coz I could not understand well of it.

My application is that I have 4 multiple inputs that I wanted to queue into the stack and shift to the output one by one.

Similar Topics

I´m trying to use the function DIST-COLL from Omron, this is my firts time with that function because the PLC don´t support FIFO functions. I must...
Replies
Views
Dear Members Does anybody have a simple C source program which I can read and write the registers and markers of ge-fanuc plcs? I found...
Replies
Views
I find documentations protocolls proprietary PLCs. It for, make archive. Find the pages 01 02 , I see anys docs (PLCs familiary)and my question...
Replies
Views
I am not sure if this is possible but if there is a way, you guys would be the ones to know. I am currently working on a project where we are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom