How to put 1756-RM module in RSlogix5000 I/O configuration

wilsonzhu

Hi All,

I have 1756-RM module, but I don't know how to put it into Rslogix 5000 I/O configuration, it doesn't belong any catalog. Please help. My Rslogix Version is V16. Thanks,

That's correct: the Redundancy modules do not go in the I/O tree. You enable Redundancy in the Redundancy tab of the Controller Properties dialog.

To launch the Redundancy Module configuration applet, right-click on the RM in the RSLinx Classic browse.

Which version for Rslogix 5000 must be for controllogix redundancy system, does it need to have a match with RM and CNET Card's Version

That's correct: the Redundancy modules do not go in the I/O tree. You enable Redundancy in the Redundancy tab of the Controller Properties dialog.

To launch the Redundancy Module configuration applet, right-click on the RM in the RSLinx Classic browse.