Anybody has ProWork 32 software?

Unfortunately I have to use ProWorx 32. Do you not have a copy and want someone with a copy to export the variable list for you, if so I can do this for you :eek:)

Here is the file

Please see attached file. it's a .pwx file. I believe that it was under the ProWork 32.

Please help to see whether you can open.

Appreciate so much.

It's very good. Thanks a lot.

I havn't used this software before, just feel different, it doesn't have tag names for the variables.

Anyway, I'm happy with it. Thanks a lot.

May I bother your one more thing? Would you please open the code and print it to a PDF or any document that I may open and post here?

Sorry for bothering, I really want to see the code. Thanks a lot~

By the way Marshy, when you define a variable in ProWork 32, do you have to define the data type for it? such as INT or REAL?

By the way Marshy, when you define a variable in ProWork 32, do you have to define the data type for it? such as INT or REAL?

No, not in Proworx.
I've printed the project to pdf but the file size is too big. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.