WinCC V7.0 SP2

Neil stokes

Gents,
we recently had a crash shut on a HP 4600 Workstation loaded with
WinCC V7.0 SP2 and Simatic S7 V5.5

The machine was restarted and the Wincc project was opened howevere the following message appeared.( Please see attachment)

We rebuilt the workstation and re installed all associated siemens software and again restrted the project with no issues until a machine restart was preformed.
Again the same error message came back.

If anyone has experienced this issue I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your time

SiemError.jpg

The ultimate solution would be to reinstall Windows completely, removing the previous installation and formatting the drive. If you don't want to do that I would recommend deleting all Siemens software first, then go to the windows registry (regedit.exe) and manually delete anything containing Siemens or CCLicenseService. This is quite risky since changing windows registry can ruin your Windows OS, so I would make a backup copy of your hard drive first with any image making software.
If you successfully delete everything and reboot your computer, install Siemens software back and it should be working.
Let me repeat - this is quite risky, reinstallation of Windows is more recommended.
Hope this helps.