WinCC 7.5 SP2 And Windows 11

rtgibson

Took me ages to find the Siemens OS compatability list but I think I've found that I can install WinCC 7.5 on Windows 11 so long as its WinCC 7.5 SP2....as a quick sanity check is anybody succesfully running this config ?

Hi rtgibson, I'm currently evaluating to upgrade a project

from winCC 7.0 to WinCC 7.5, i wanted to use Windows 10 (i have the IoT version) but i've found your post, and now i wonder if it could be better toupgrade also the OS to windows 11,
may i ask you if you have encountered any problem?
does WinCC 7.5 SP2 run smoothly on windows 11?

thanks a lot in advance!!:)

Hi - the project has not happened for us yet so I do not know if it will work on Windows 11. Sorry I can't give you a better answer.