E&H Promass 83I on Prosoft MVI56-Hart

junkerjorg

I am getting ready to set one up next week and wonder if there is anyone that has any examples, tips, tricks, etc. I looked over the sample program that you get for the MVI56-Hart card but it simply looks like setting up the data transfer between card and processor. Not real specific on where I will get my info like flow rate, temperature, flow totals, density, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

How is it going y'all? So We have had a pesky problem with an EH 300 flow meter. We are using EIP to reset the totalizer, and for some reason the...
Replies
Views
I have a project including S7-300 CPU 314 2PN/DP and this CPU will communicate with Promass 83DP. I tried to connect the flow meter through the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, we have several ethernet IP promass 83 flowmeters from Endress + Hauser in our facility that we use to measure how much material we...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any insights on how to use these meters with Ethernet/IP? The values on the input table look fine, but I can't figure out how to...
Replies
Views
What is the correct way to reset the totalizator from a allen bradley plc on a promass 100 flow meter. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom