Analog value change

mahathir

Good day all,

I have some issue with Analog value, i use A68AD analog module (Mitsubishi A-series), refer to my attachment, why the D32 value change from 72 to 1441864 in the next ladder?
How to convert it to real value?

Hope anyone can help me on this matter..

AD Module program.jpg

You are doing a 32 bit multiplication. Is there something else in D33?

If you are not using D33 somewhere else, try to change the FROM command that you are getting the value from to a DFROM command to make it 32 bit.

Hope this helps.

-Dave

Dear Dave,

I already try change the FROM to DFROM command, then when i try convert on-line change,there some pop up window indicate instruction selection and instruction retrieval.

and D33 also use in other ladder.

i am sorry if asking basic question, but i am beginner level in PLC.

If D32 is used in another spot in the program than that is the problem. You need to change D32 to a data register that is not used and the next data register is not used either.
The 32 bit instruction is looking at both of the 16 bit registers D32 + D33 to make a 32 bit value.

Hope this helps,

-Dave