Copy Bosch L10 Compact Flash Card

jfro63

Associate of mine purchased nine Rexroth L10 PLCs and wants to copy the Compact Flash Card. Anyone have any luck using a standard card reader and Compact Flash Card? When looking at the card via reader there appears only a 74kb config file but when inserted into the PLC it will run any of the nine??

I haven't specifically used CF cards with Bosch controllers, but I've worked with some Windows CE base devices that hide partitions from Windows, making it impossible to duplicate the cards with normal Windows tools.

In those cases, I ran Linux from a LiveCD and used the "dd" disk image duplication command. Worked perfectly.

Similar Topics

Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
I have 2 7cp476 plcs. How can I copy one of them and install it somewhere else?
Replies
Views
Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm in a bit of a conundrum, I've been trying to get this HMI on our machine and I am unable to retrieve it. Device Delta Model...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom