1756-RIO and 1771-VHSC

Wormfood

Converting a PLC-5 to ControlLogix, still using some old PLC-5 hardware as remote I/O. My issue is I have a 1771-VHSC card in a remote rack away from the rest of my PLC-5 hardware (soon to be ControlLogix). Wondering if anyone has ever set up a working block transfer using a 1756-RIO and the 1771-VHSC and could give me some tips. This is the only element that I'm fearing. The AB document 1756-um534_-en-p.pdf, doesn't list the model but points out that you can make your own template.

TIA,
Worm

Similar Topics

Hi,I'm trying to migrate only CPU from PLC-5 to CLX and I/O modules are still PLC-5 series. I think, the migration works is almost done but I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the process of updating a PLC-5 processor to a ControlLogix L72 processor. The ControlLogix processor will communicate with 4...
Replies
Views
Which versions of the 1771-ASB module are compatible with the 1756-DHRIO? Will versions A and B work? Publication 1756-UM514B-EN-P - February...
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
I have never understood how the I/O is configured using RIO. In the tree there is only the RIO module, not the racks of I/O attached or all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom