A-B Clock Update Tool

Vic

I am using the A-B Clock Update Tool software to synchronize the clocks in two SLC 5/05 PLCs. I want to synchronize the clocks every day at 3:00 AM. I set up the software to do this and everything is ok until the PC gets rebooted. The Update Tool gets reloaded automatically but the synchronize time gets changed to the time of the reboot.

Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks

Thanks for the link, OkiePC. I was probably was getting confused between the "Start" time and the "Sync" time. I will check it out the next time I am at the site.

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.Net! I am trying to add a bunch of PLCs to the Logix5000 Clock update tool. It has an import feature which can import LST files...
Replies
Views
What are the differences between AB "Clock Update Tool" Vs "Clock Sync Service"? Clock Update Tool seem to allow manual syncs along with scheduled...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) We've got a ControlLogix5573 PLC that has it's time updated every day to an incorrect time. We've searched through PCs that we...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Quick question about the Clock Update Tool; I've got it set up on my runtime server to sync once a day with my local PLCs, and that's...
Replies
Views
Does the Logix 5000 Clock Update Tool modify the value within the DSTAdjustment attribute of the WallClockTime ? In other words, does it change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom