SIEMENS Industrial PC

Eng.Abdo

Dear All

am using Matrox M9140 LP PCIe X16/ 6es7652-0xx04-1xe1 in SIEMENS Industrial PC, this card support up to 4 monitor max. i am using it for only two monitor,

the problem is, some time when i start the server, all the monitor work. but some time the start windows picture appear in monitor 1 and after that the monitor goes off again and never work unless i reset the server, then it work.

can you please help me

thanks

2012-01-01_17-13-35_971.jpg

Looks like your PC reboots for some reason. Are you sure all the software are installed correctly?

I would suggest to get help from your local Siemens. In the mean time, look for any power fluctuation issues.

thankshttp://www.plctalk.net/qanda/member.php?u=64590

when we start the server it start normally, when it reach windows start up, the monitor goes off then start again. "this is normal case"

the up normal case is when it reach windows start up, monitor goes of and stay off " in this case i have to reboot my server again"

what could be the reason since this thing is happening with 2 server

thanks