How much current through isolated NC and NO contacts on OL relay

matlark

Tried to find it in the data sheet but it is not listed. How much current are the isolated NC and NO contacts on an OL relay rated for. I want to run about 1.5 amps through a NC contact.
thanks

are you 100% you have checked everywhere???, the ol nameplate should state it, datasheet have too also
but without brand and part # how can we help you out ?

Classic example of why the OP needs to give relevant information and background when asking a question.

This was added, so the thread may not be a TOTAL waste of time for anyone else who reads it. :)

Similar Topics

Today I was working on my project for school and we were using a power supply with 24V and we accidentally had the current at 0.9A. We heard a pop...
Replies
Views
I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can a machine be "too safe"? I originally wanted to ask a different question about best-practices when switching a machine from non-auto...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have been asked to do some teaching at a community college for industrial automation for some young adults. I'm thinking 2...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a customer developing a customized OPCUA client that needs to gather data from ControlLogix PLCs, but this is not a PLC integrator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom