CCW Download and Run Time take to much

Arun06

I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download any program in simulator and to run the program anyone can help me out why this happening

Let this be a lesson..... Tell everybody you know CCW is garbage and maybe Rockwell will disown it and delete it from the list of hardware/software.....

They need to break off CCW from being used and just go back to Drive executive for powerflex drives. and let the pv800/micro800 line die off....slowly... and painfully...

Similar Topics

Hi, I had CCW installed on another computer but my co-worker took it home and now he's been quarantined due to COVID symptoms and can't get the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a micro 830 controller and panelview 800 but for some reason I can't connect to the panelview to download a program. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I´m working with Connected Components Workbench v9.01. Building project gives me four warnings, no errors. When I try to download to the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project using a Micro830. I've already used this device before but I'm upgrading the program (it's a demo using the 830). The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom