Omron Sysmac-CPT Programming Software

howco

Hello,
New to programming. Does anyone out there know how to address
internal relays (IR) in the Systmac-CPT Programming Software. I have tried IR000 and several other common address prefixes used in other software programs. Keep coming up with addressing errors for IR area.
Please help !!!

Have you tried dropping the leadding IR and just put 000 for word addressing or 000.00 for bit addressing this works in CAPS, CAPS PLUS, LSS, SYSWIN, CX-PROGRAMMER, i've never used CPT but i'm sure this will work.....

IR problem

My Father has been working with PLC's for years and one of the systems he work with was the Sysmac-CPT. He says he can easily figure it out if he had the program. If you could send it to me via email i could work on it for you.