Mitsubishi E900 HMI issues

kevbloke

Hi,

I have a E900 which I have been making adjustments to for a couple of hours today. It has been no bother, transferring the project about 5 times until now.
It shows me the start up screen but now doesn’t switch to transfer mode and actually won’t move from the start up screen using the buttons.
I have checked that all relevant settings are correct i.e. Baud rate and Automatic RUN/TRANSFER switching.
The screen has been re-booted several times but is still stuck on the startup screen. Any ideas please.
Is there a manual overall reset button on the HMI that I have missed?

Regards

Kevin

Well i dont know the answer to your problem,
But i have had some strange behavior when i download only the block that i changed.
But after "Send complete project"
It looked as it should.

Maybe worth a shoot

Many thanks for your help chaps. It was Backspace + F22 that done it.
That sheet is well worth having, cheers Bryan.