Versa Pro file import

pauly

I have a 90-30 PLC file which I think was developed using Versa Pro (P80 in the Uk)with the file extension .z3x Ive tried opening it with machine edition without success. Does anybody know what this file extension is? I think its a back up file, and if so how do I open it in machine edition?
Thanks in advance.

Try changing it to .zip and try to open or restore it. But if it is a VersaPro Backup, Proficy ME will not 'Restore', 'Open', or 'Import' it.
PME can only 'Import' a VersaPro project that has been saved by VersaPro not a backup. A VersaPro backup will have an extension of ".flb".
Your .z3x file may be a rar compression get 7zip to check it out.

Last edited: