Connecting a twido to HMI XBTF011110

dmardinly

to be able to transfer application from PC to XBTF011110 By serial connection, must using XBTZ915 cable + XBTZ962 adaptor
XBTF011110 , please advice if that correct , me have XBTZ962 but dont have XBTZ962 please advice about connection diagram if possible to manufacture as dont have it in local market

If there is a PCMCIA slot in your PC you can transfer the application without a cable.
I presume you are using XBTL1000 software?

Sorry about my slow reply, but I have been travelling and have had no internet.

If you plug in the PCMCIA card, the PC will recognise it as an additional drive.

If you look at the created drive in my computer you will see a folder
called APPLI. this is where the application files are stored.

In XBTL100 you need then to point to this folder.
Select the transfers tab, select Import/export folder:

select import export folder.PNG

When you are happy just click OK as above and the files will be transferred to the PCMCIa card.
Just insert the card into the rear of the XBT unit and power up.

Just a note, I did not have a PCMCIA card to do the screenshots and pointed to a folder on the C: drive.

The PCMCIA card will be assigned the drive letter F, G or higher.