Panelvew Plus 6 DataStore Active x Issues!

96kingo

Hi All

I have a Panelview Plus 6, and im trying to store data collected onto a memory stick.
I have the MEDataStorePlus Activex control running, and am using an HMI tag to store the path string.

When I plug my USB stick in, it comes up as 'USB Storage' under the 'My Device' root.

However when I try and write to with a file within My Device or a file in USB Storage, it errors with - 'Cannot set the log file location for DataStore Plus. Cause: Invalid file Path 'File_Path_name'.

I have tried all sorts of different combinations of having a file already there, or no file there, just saving it to a directory, in inverted commas and double checked all spelling and paths.

Any ideas as to why this isnt working?

Ollie