Comercial software for graphing SQL data ?

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello forum fellows.

I am on the lookout for a way to display data from an SQL database in a neat graphical way. I want trend curves, reports is a nice-to-have, not a must-have. And I want a shrinkwrapped product, not a framework for programming in .net or java or something else.
In the end we will distribute this together with our machines. The logging of the data to the SQL database is taken care of, it is the display of the data that lacks.
It will be nice, if the setup of this SQL graphing could be managed with a simple setup tool, or maybe even a text file.

A search on google resulted in a myriad of .net programming tools, so I am hoping someone here can help.