Rockwell Activations Viewer? Ken?

rdrast

Lifetime Supporting Member
/Sigh. It's a new year, so all new activations for my uncounted Rockwell packages.

EVMove is a very stupid little program, and I can't resize it to actually read which activation is which.

Does anybody know of a program to simply VIEW the activations available on a hard drive or master disk?

reset.exe (from the utilities group or on the master disk)

And you can resize this window.

grs

I have Move Activation - 32 bit v4.7 and Reset Activation 32 bit v4.7.
Both can resize the window.
Find the latest Rockwell software CD you have and reinstall "utilities".

edit: You cant maximize the window, but you can drag a corner to resize the window.

Nope, neither of those work.

I can resize the window, but the column under 'Product' cannot be resized, and it is there that I can't see the 'friendly' names of the activated software. Most things seem to cut off after about 30 characters of the 'Product' name, which in lots of cases leaves me with things that look identical, but arent.
RSView stuff especially, I can't tell what actual piece is activated, only that I have 25 or so activations of various view / se / me related things.

Aaahhh, I see what you mean. I can't resize mine either. However you can figure out what is what from the executable name that's given in square brackets. Is there one particular one that you wish to know about?

<laugh> Yes, all the Bizware and RSView32/ADS/SE/ME things, but they aren't all exe's, they are strangly tagged modules. Made worse by me having SE server about 5 times with different screen licensing.

Rockwell really needs a better view / management utility.