RS Logix Print Report -- Random stuff missing

Lakee911

Hello!

Anyone have trouble with RSLogix 5 AND 500 Report Generation?

I've found that when I select everything I want printed random things are missing when I select to print a table of contents and select continuous pagination. A co-worker of mine printed the same file with the same options and got missing items but they were different than mine. The test file was in RSLogix500 and his version was 8.30.00 and mine was 8.10.00.

The easy way to tell that something is missing is from the table of contents. It will show, for example, an entry for page 397 and I only have 294 pages.

Any idea what to check?

See example below.

Last edited:
I tried Adobe PDF driver (v10.1.2) yesterday and the free PDF995 driver and the number of pages were different--some missing sections were present, others were missing and some consistently missing.

Upon you asking the question, I tried an actual printer. Same results--some pages/sections are missing but it isn't consistent.

I found a work around. Take of continuous pagination and tables of contents and lose the footer. In Acrobat I can put in new page numbers in the footer and then build a table of contents from scratch. What a pain.