Copy Excel into RSLogix Array

BillRobinson

I've got a a list of values in a spreadsheet that I want to copy into RSLogix as the default data for the elements of an array (REAL[577]). Is there an easy way to do this? Exporting the tag data base doesn't give you the individual elements of the array. Also, i don't have a live PLC to play with so I dont think the DDE for RSLinx will work either.

Basically if you can do the reverse of post #7 here then you'll be good to go.

It'll take some manipulation, but feasible....

Similar Topics

Topic says it all, is there an easy way to copy an Excel table into a string array in RSLogix?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a huge data array in rslogix 5000 that I would like to move across to excel. I know DDE is an option but I only have the lite...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody, I have a bunch of bits used for diagnostics all compiled into a couple of DINTS. I have an x-ref sheet in Excel that aligns...
Replies
Views
Hello. I used to do this all the time in older versions of RSLogix 5000. I could copy and paste from my UDT to excel, make changes, and then copy...
Replies
Views
How do I get the data from the N16 data file into excel. I'm using RS500, V 8.10. The Tools/Database/ASCII export does not get me there.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom