S7 - move data in multi instance FB

grebbs

Hi,

I want to know how to read a WORD from the STAT of an multi instance FB and move it to a WORD defined in OUT or IN_OUT.

If I don't use multi instance of the FB i can use MOVE (IN: DIWxx OUT: #IntPar.Word). But DIW don't work within an multi instance FB, what is the procedure?

Regards Andreas

Example attached. I prefer to use an FC with an anypointer parameter to generate the DB/areapointer of the stat variable.

Thanks a lot LD! It works great with your example.

I wonder, however, if it's possible to "move in" the code from FC1 into the FB (FB1)?

Yes, see code below:

Code:
      L     DINO
      T     #wDB
      L     P##FirstBool
      AD    DW#16#FFFFFF
      TAR2  
      +D    
      LAR1  
      OPN   DB [#wDB]
      L     W [AR1,P#0.0]
      T     #IntPar.Dataword

You're awesome. Thank you once again!

Do you know if there's (and where) a "guide" for commands to have as reference when you're in need of a special function like the one above?

You're awesome. Thank you once again!

Do you know if there's (and where) a "guide" for commands to have as reference when you're in need of a special function like the one above?

Or if you click on any instruction and press the "F1" key it will open up the help file for that instruction.

It's really just an 'aide memoire' but very handy none-the-less.

;-)

"F1" is really good, but not always. What I think would be good for me is a reference of commands and examples how to use them. Combining them into functions is then up to me :)

I'll look into the book LD recommended!