Which version of logic 5000?

Ned_Flanders

As a normally Siemens kind of guy I find myself enquiring which version of Rockwell software to buy after a machine turned up kitted out with two AB plc's.

It has been suggested that the "Standard" version would be ok but at £2000 I don't want to buy something I'm never going to use.

The idea is really to recover from a catastrophe rather that make lots of modifications!!

Similar Topics

I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Is it Possible to downgrade to Program from version 32 to 24version..? Because I have 24 version and the program which I am going to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some trouble converting my Elapsed Time from TIME data type to INT data type so that I can display it on my HMI. While I can...
Replies
Views
I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am working on an upgrade project to go from a PLC2 to the Logix5000 platform. I am having trouble opening some old backup files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom