No com on DL06

mgulbrandson

Guys, Quick question, My laptyop died last night and I had to get another. Loaded Direct soft and Driver for Gold X cable, but cannot communicate with plc. My old PC was Windows Xp, and my new one is Windows 7. I looked in Device manager and see that my Gold X cable is At Com Port 5. The only choice in Direct soft is Com 1 and 2. I need to get back to work. Any Ideas???

Bernie, Thanks for the advice, I am now up and running. If you could see me now I am on the floor bowing in Praise to the PLC Master. Thanks Again. Mike :geek::geek:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I got stuck on Communication with DL06/DL260 (H0_ECOM or ECOM100) through Modbus TCP. To make it simple I only read holding...
Replies
Views
Hi Every Body... Years ago, i made a PLC(dl06) control based oven, but the problem came on data logging, couse i use data worx but in some...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
Hi folks ! Got an older Modicom BM85 and I suspect that it's not passing data to ModBus+ network. We had a power loss for a few days and I suspect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom