Omron sysmac C200HE programmin software

DwSoFt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, I am new to the forum, and new to Programming as well. I am a journeyman electrician.

Anyways, a recent project I completed has left me with an omron plc, and I was looking for some inexpensive or free software for it so that I can start learning some more. If anyone has any ideas that would be great thanks.

the C200H was originally programmed with 'SYSWIN 3.4)
windows based software.(about 15 y/o)
You may be able to download this it works in demo mode.

CX-ONE is the latest at VER 9.1 - this does all the omron range.
After the C20 series (very old)

C200HE can be programmed using either Syswin (last version 3.41) or CX-Programmer. I think Syswin is no more available and CX-Programmer is available only as part of CX-One suite now (at least in our area). CX-One is not inexpensive. C200HE cannot be programmed using demo mode of Syswin (demo mode was only for programming CPM1, CPM2 and SRM1).

SVN

Last edited:
Is it possible to get ahold of someone else's copy of syswin 3.4 that they don't use or need anymore?

CX-One may not be inexpensive, but from my experience it is much less expensive than Allen Bradley programming software. CX-One (Lite ?) was about $400 a couple of years ago. Someone spec'd our Allen Bradley with a GuardLogix controller = almost $10,000 for the full software package.

CX-One

You can program a C200H with CX-One. We stil use Syswin on our C200H PLC's, so we can read the comments. My company paid for software and licence about 1650 Euro's. There are some old programs on the CX-One cd including (if i'm not mistaken) Syswin 3.4. For testing and learning i prefer CX-One, this is way easier to learn and CX-One has a simulator so you can simulatate program and HMI with only software. Its not a cheap sollution but maybe your company can help with this?