hyperterminal with plc and scada

vikas1947

can i communicate rs view32 with hyper terminal for writing data in it is it possible with ml1100 plc .want to send data in micro controller through hyper terminal with the help of a animated display o_O

thanks

I'm confused as to where Hyperterminal fits into all this if you've got RSView.

you could talk to the ML with HyperTerminal with the ML's port0 set to ASCII mode, but that's a big pain in the a$$. Plus if you only have one port, you don't want that in ASCII mode or you won't be able to program the processor! (I dont think so anyway, i've never tried...)

Why do you want to do this?

Similar Topics

hello friends i want to send some specific ascii character from PLC to my PC hyperterminal can any body help me in achieving this ?? i am very...
Replies
Views
hello friends i have a ML-1400 PLC which is having two serial port and one ethernet port i am using Ethernet port to go online now for some...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect my CP1E-NA20DR-A with hyperterminal and get data from hyperterminal to the PLC. I used RXD instruction to store the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to send a keyboard command to a pc (press the letter "Y" followed by "Enter". I am modifying existing code which just sends a...
Replies
Views
hi, i try to connect sick clv490 barcode scanner to hyperterminal to send some command like "21" turn on laser beam. it work fine with sick...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom