Check siemens ethernet connection?

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
I searched the siemens help site but couldn't find what I need.

I am using a 319CPU PN/DP. I am reading data from a scale using the standard TCON, TRCV, and SET_TCP_ENDPOINT.

Everything is working, and I can recieve data. My problem is when the connection drops, like if the scale is unplugged. The TCON still shows it connected. I have tried using the TDISC to disconnect but this doesn't help.

With the CP's there was AG_CTRL that you could check the connections, is there anything like this for the TCON?

So far once I loose connection the only way I can restore it is by switching the PLC to STOP mode then back into RUN

Similar Topics

All Respected experts I want to know to check igbt moduel of siemens simovert vc drive while input is connected to drive pls help me i...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am very very new with Siemens S7 and I was wondering how to check the actual memory consumption of the S7 cpu while offline? How do I...
Replies
Views
If I am addressing a device on PROFIBUS with I/O from 272-299, do I need to address it as IB 272 or PIB 272? I can't remember off the top of my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a Controllogix 1756-L61 with some RIO. There are a couple of 1734-OB4E's that have gone bad. (no output voltage) My boss found...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new here and new to PLC's, I wrote this program for a class that I am taking and my local tech school. The description is switch 7 will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom