Momentum Analog Scaling

bluenoser337

Not usually a Modicon person, but need to scale a sensor input (30009) on a Momentum. It is a 4-20mA signal but I'm not sure what the model# of the A/I module is. What is the range of these normally? (0-32767 or ??) Thanks!!

Just try to avoid Floating Point as much as possible in the Momentum. No FP processor.

Good luck,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Similar Topics

I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
How should I do addressing for my momentum analog i/p module, say i have 3 analog transmitters connected to my analog i/p... i should read in...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
I am not too familiar with the Schneider family of PLCs .. but I have a client that wants to upgrade from a Momentum to something newer. They had...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom