Virtual I/O for QA/Testing

kb19791

Wondering what folks are using for Virtual I/O Packages to be used for QA/Testing purposes. RS Emulate seems to always be the last thing AB ever wants to update and I am looking for something that can be used with different controllers as well as different I/O. Something that can replace the 15 or so "switch boxes" we currently use.

Is there anything available that simulates "real" I/O that can be used on a touchscreen where I can see outputs turn on/off and force inputs on/off?

We used an Excel spreadsheet with a link to the PLC comm port for simultation. However, we used this only after verifying the I/O wiring was right and scaling all of the signals was verified,using hardwired sensors or simulators.

Similar Topics

Hey guys new here, I've been googling and looking for a few days now and cant seem to find a solution. I'm looking for some program that i could...
Replies
Views
Is there any kind of virtual GSM modem so I can test my program without uploading it to PLC(CECC-LK)? I don't have this equipment at home and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to replicate my PC onto a virtual machine so I could use it on a different laptop when I'm on site. I have never created a...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to use a Virtual HMI (running on a PC) with CCW? This is for an application where there will be an actual HMI (PV800) connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom