RSView32 problem

limsgp

Hi,

I am encountering a "Fail to Update source DSN!" error message when starting the rsview project ("hmi.rsv" file).

Previously the same project is running well on a Windows XP system.

After we copied the file to a Windows 7 professional system, it has been giving this error messages since. The RSview32 ver installed on the win7 system is 7.6

I referred to this thread "http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=3581", but under the "User DSN" tab of the "ODBC" settings, there is no entry at all.

Appreciate if anyone can help to offer a solution. Thank you.

Regards

Similar Topics

Hi,everyone! First of all,sorry for my bad english. Secodly, I'm just starting to work with PLC and RSVIEW32. So, i have a problem with trend. It...
Replies
Views
iam using rsview32 for SLC500/5 processor.we have 9 motors to control in the process.suppose if motor 6 trips, iam getting alarm as if 7 trips. i...
Replies
Views
hello, i am new here and have this problem that have driven me crazy, i have a lot of string edits in one display to control all the string...
Replies
Views
RSVIEW32 application that has uses a VB6 application along with it and it hangs when running. You get a message that Real Time Data Monitor has...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I've been tasked with setting up a backup computer in the event of a failure. I zipped and copied the project folder from the main...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom